Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Summer Time Craft Swap

7 comments:

Christene said...

I'm in! My email is christenehouston@aol.com if you need it. This sounds SO FUN!!

Amanda and Katie said...

I am excited for this craft swap! I just have to figure out what summer themed item I am going to make.

Be sure to stop by our blog. We gave you something lovely :)

Anonymous said...

Looks liek I came across your blog at the perfect time! I'd love to particiapte and have just posted a link to your blog on my own. Hopefully more people will join!

My email is simplysanborn@yahoo.com

Small Town Girl said...

I would love to join your craft swap. I found you from my friend simplysanborn.. My e-mail addy is parispinksunshine@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

I would love to participate! I found your swap through swapdex.blogspot.com. My email is smoo2you[at]hotmail[dot]com. Thanks for organizing this - it sounds like so much fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just realized I messed up my email. In case you needed it I wanted to correct it. simply_sanborn@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Woodards said...

Everyone who emailed me and who posted on the blog should have received an email from me. Please make sure you responded back so I know you are still swapping!!!